Current patients on Weill Cornell CONNECT can login to request an appointment, review past appointments, view test results, contact the office, and more.
Each year, people with skin disease or systemic disorders affecting the skin come from throughout the region and the world to Weill Cornell's Department of Dermatology for their dermatologic care.
The physicians of the New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Department of Dermatology provide comprehensive care in all aspects of medical and surgical dermatology. Although most services are provided on an out-patient basis, a small in-patient service exists for the treatment of severe dermatoses and, when necessary, for specialized procedures.
In addition, to our general dermatology out-patient service, the department has several units devoted to specialized care. These include:
- The Dermatologic and Mohs Micrographic Surgery Unit provides services and education in all aspects of surgery for the skin including excisional surgery, laser surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery for appropriate neoplasms.
- The Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology Unit provides comprehensive medical and surgical services geared towards cosmetic problems including laser dermatology, chemical peels, retinoid therapy and the use of alpha-hydroxy acids.
- The Women's Dermatology Unit provides care for diseases that are unique to women or of special significance to women.
- The Pediatric Dermatology Unit provides comprehensive services for the skin care needs of children.
- The Dermatology/Rheumatology Service provides care for cutaneous manifestations of autoimmune diseases as well as routine dermatology services for patients with rheumatic disorders in a specialized clinic at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
Call 646-962-DERM (3376) for an appointment with any of our outstanding dermatologists.